Youtube AdBlock is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Company Inc.. More information about the software Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Youtube AdBlock is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Youtube AdBlock's main file takes about 1.51 MB (1584680 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
Youtube AdBlock is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.92 MB (2012273
bytes) on disk:
- OXtjXiw.exe (110.95 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.51 MB)
- 3k6tN_.exe (306.62 KB)
This page is about Youtube AdBlock version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Youtube AdBlock:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program by the software company Company Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Youtube AdBlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock application will be found automatically. When you click Youtube AdBlock in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-25 16:21:35.230