Youtube AdBlock is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. You can read more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Youtube AdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Youtube AdBlock is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Youtube AdBlock. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.68 MB (1762717 bytes) on disk.
Youtube AdBlock contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.15 MB (2259261
bytes) on disk.
- HMHZIAd.exe (145.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.68 MB)
- scznD2K4bY.exe (339.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Youtube AdBlock. Click on the links below for other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Youtube AdBlock.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program released by the software company Company Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Youtube AdBlock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock application will be found very quickly. After you click Youtube AdBlock in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-14 12:12:31.003