Youtube AdBlock is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Company Inc.. More details about the software Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Youtube AdBlock's primary file takes around 1.92 MB (2012685 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Youtube AdBlock. They take about 2.31 MB (2423773
bytes) on disk.
- frgk1Kg.exe (104.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.92 MB)
- I8VS7hKt.exe (297.45 KB)
This data is about Youtube AdBlock version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is a program marketed by Company Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-06 10:43:21.777