Youtube AdBlock is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. You can find out more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://youtubeadblock.net/
if you want to read more on Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. Youtube AdBlock is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Youtube AdBlock. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.30 MB (1366070 bytes) on disk.
Youtube AdBlock contains of the executables below. They take 1.77 MB (1854934
bytes) on disk.
- MYnnnIQ.exe (141.45 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
- YNMdI1B75P.exe (335.95 KB)
The current page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Youtube AdBlock:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application offered by Company Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock app will be found automatically. When you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 11:20:57.483