Youtube AdBlock is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. More info about Company Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more information about Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. Usually the Youtube AdBlock program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the Youtube AdBlock's main executable file and it occupies about 1.91 MB (2007953 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Youtube AdBlock. They take an average of 2.30 MB (2416481
bytes) on disk.
- Gcoyg0L.exe (104.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.91 MB)
- G14laZ.exe (294.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Youtube AdBlock. You can find below info on other application versions of Youtube AdBlock:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is an application offered by Company Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Youtube AdBlock in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-15 18:30:07.597