You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Company Inc.. More details about Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.68 MB (1761110 bytes) on disk.
Youtube AdBlock contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.17 MB (2274374
bytes) on disk.
- kNTEXtG.exe (147.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.68 MB)
- pJUvoMGoGa.exe (353.60 KB)
The current page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Youtube AdBlock we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application marketed by the software company Company Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Youtube AdBlock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock application will be found automatically. After you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-21 11:01:03.560