This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Company Inc.. More data about the program Youtube AdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Youtube AdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.87 MB (1959604 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall.exe.
Youtube AdBlock is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.27 MB (2377451
bytes) on disk:
- gttEWyO.exe (110.44 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.87 MB)
- gfsCu1n.exe (297.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Youtube AdBlock. You can find here a few links to other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is an application marketed by Company Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Youtube AdBlock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock application will be found automatically. After you click Youtube AdBlock in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-16 18:05:03.300