This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. You can find out more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Youtube AdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder (same installation drive as Windows). Youtube AdBlock's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Youtube AdBlock's main file takes around 1.64 MB (1719315 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in Youtube AdBlock. They take 1.64 MB (1719315
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Youtube AdBlock.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PC:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program marketed by Company Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-12 16:32:09.773