Youtube AdBlock is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. More info about Company Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on Youtube AdBlock at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Youtube AdBlock. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.91 MB (2002960 bytes) on disk.
Youtube AdBlock is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.30 MB (2414048
bytes) on disk:
- S63cYKc.exe (104.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.91 MB)
- Ic6ySw.exe (297.45 KB)
This data is about Youtube AdBlock version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of Youtube AdBlock:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is a program by the software company Company Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Youtube AdBlock from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-03 08:17:23.387