Youtube AdBlock is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Additional info about Company Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details on Youtube AdBlock at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 1.68 MB (1763259 bytes).
The executables below are part of Youtube AdBlock. They occupy an average of 2.16 MB (2261635
bytes) on disk.
- bNuZESK.exe (143.07 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.68 MB)
- BJKtsfvQNs.exe (343.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Youtube AdBlock we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Youtube AdBlock:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
Youtube AdBlock is an application offered by Company Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock application will be found automatically. After you click Youtube AdBlock in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-19 13:24:18.317