Youtube AdBlock is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. More information on Company Inc. can be found here
. More information about the app Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlockUn folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlockUn\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.97 MB (3118296 bytes) on disk.
Youtube AdBlock is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.97 MB (3118296
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Youtube AdBlock. Click on the links below for other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Youtube AdBlock is a program released by Company Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock program will be found automatically. When you click Youtube AdBlock in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlockUn\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-11 22:39:00.823