You can find below details on how to remove Youtube AdBlock for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. More information on Company Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more details about Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlockUn directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Youtube AdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlockUn\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.06 MB (3203598 bytes) on disk.
Youtube AdBlock installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.06 MB (3203598
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Youtube AdBlock version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Youtube AdBlock from your computer.Registry keys:
Youtube AdBlock is an application by Company Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Youtube AdBlock from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock application will be found automatically. After you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlockUn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-11 08:59:14.760