This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. You can find out more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Youtube AdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Usually the Youtube AdBlock program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Youtube AdBlock's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and it has a size of 1.91 MB (2003236 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Youtube AdBlock. They take about 2.30 MB (2414324
bytes) on disk.
- eWGWl2M.exe (104.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.91 MB)
- EjhXrxr1.exe (297.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PC:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application by the software company Company Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Youtube AdBlock from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Youtube AdBlock in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-10 08:42:17.993