You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Company Inc.. Please open http://youtubeadblock.net/
if you want to read more on Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. Youtube AdBlock is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlockUn directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Youtube AdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlockUn\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the Youtube AdBlock's main executable file and it takes about 2.17 MB (2279936 bytes) on disk.
Youtube AdBlock is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.17 MB (2279936
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Youtube AdBlock. For other Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is a program marketed by the software company Company Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlockUn\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-31 14:59:35.203