You can find below details on how to remove Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. You can find out more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Youtube AdBlock's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 1.70 MB (1781735 bytes).
Youtube AdBlock is composed of the following executables which take 2.20 MB (2309143
bytes) on disk:
- FzdLyW7.exe (159.80 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.70 MB)
- oOvQ_zm.exe (355.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Youtube AdBlock. Click on the links below for other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Youtube AdBlock.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application released by the software company Company Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Youtube AdBlock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Youtube AdBlock in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-31 12:54:19.787