This page is about Youtube AdBlock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Company Inc.. Please follow http://youtubeadblock.net/
if you want to read more on Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s web page. Youtube AdBlock is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.63 MB (1705835 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
Youtube AdBlock is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.63 MB (1705835
bytes) on disk:
This data is about Youtube AdBlock version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Youtube AdBlock releases:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program marketed by Company Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Youtube AdBlock in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-10 10:34:32.160