This page is about Youtube AdBlock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Company Inc.. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more information about Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Youtube AdBlock. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.31 MB (1375751 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
Youtube AdBlock is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.78 MB (1867175
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (1.31 MB)
- xsrJfu3.exe (141.95 KB)
- RT2OIMh4m2.exe (337.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is an application by Company Inc.. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Youtube AdBlock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Youtube AdBlock in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-08 16:06:41.937