You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Company Inc.. More details about Youtube AdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Youtube AdBlock is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Youtube AdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the Youtube AdBlock's main executable file and it takes about 1.63 MB (1710606 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Youtube AdBlock. They take an average of 1.63 MB (1710606
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Youtube AdBlock version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you want to remove Youtube AdBlock from your computer.Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application released by Company Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Youtube AdBlock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock program will be found automatically. After you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-07 10:22:47.557