Youtube AdBlock is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Further information on Company Inc. can be found here
. More details about the software Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Youtube AdBlock is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.21 MB (1268838 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Youtube AdBlock. They take 1.67 MB (1748486
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.21 MB)
- VedQnuj.exe (143.45 KB)
- yNJLOtvc7k.exe (324.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other Youtube AdBlock releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Youtube AdBlock you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program marketed by Company Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Youtube AdBlock from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock app will be found very quickly. After you click Youtube AdBlock in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 15:49:03.233