Youtube AdBlock is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. You can find out more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Youtube AdBlock is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Youtube AdBlock. The program's main executable file occupies 1.28 MB (1344384 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
Youtube AdBlock contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.75 MB (1833248
bytes) on disk.
- SD5juoJ.exe (141.45 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- cOClZBabVF.exe (335.95 KB)
The current page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Youtube AdBlock releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Youtube AdBlock from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application released by Company Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock program will be found very quickly. After you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 06:37:31.970