This page is about Youtube AdBlock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. You can read more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about Youtube AdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Youtube AdBlock's main file takes around 1.63 MB (1713536 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Youtube AdBlock. They occupy about 1.63 MB (1713536
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Youtube AdBlock. You can find here a few links to other Youtube AdBlock releases:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is a program offered by the software company Company Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Youtube AdBlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock program will be found very quickly. When you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 06:25:07.990