This web page is about Youtube AdBlock for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. More info about Company Inc. can be found here
. More information about the app Youtube AdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Usually the Youtube AdBlock program is found in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.91 MB (2007027 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
Youtube AdBlock contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.31 MB (2418115
bytes) on disk.
- 4xmIiTu.exe (104.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.91 MB)
- lIcY9H9v.exe (297.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is a program marketed by the software company Company Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-07 08:19:27.423