You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Company Inc.. More details about the program Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Usually the Youtube AdBlock application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Youtube AdBlock. Youtube AdBlock's primary file takes around 1.31 MB (1369183 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
Youtube AdBlock installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.77 MB (1858047
bytes) on disk.
- rEhmJBF.exe (141.45 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.31 MB)
- e9RDUsZOGQ.exe (335.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Youtube AdBlock. You can find below info on other application versions of Youtube AdBlock:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is an application released by the software company Company Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Youtube AdBlock from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock app will be found very quickly. When you select Youtube AdBlock in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-04 09:16:53.900