This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. More information on Company Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Youtube AdBlock is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the Youtube AdBlock's main executable file and it takes about 1.87 MB (1959138 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Youtube AdBlock. They occupy an average of 2.27 MB (2376925
bytes) on disk.
- NEOzlUS.exe (110.39 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.87 MB)
- O7hQqGb.exe (297.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Youtube AdBlock. You can find here a few links to other Youtube AdBlock releases:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is a program by Company Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Youtube AdBlock from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-21 09:05:50.217