Youtube AdBlock is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Company Inc.. Detailed information about Youtube AdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Youtube AdBlock is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock directory, regulated by the user's option. Youtube AdBlock's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the Youtube AdBlock's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.92 MB (2011201 bytes) on disk.
Youtube AdBlock is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.31 MB (2422289
bytes) on disk:
- g14KYmq.exe (104.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.92 MB)
- 5Yyd2ozm.exe (297.45 KB)
The current page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program marketed by the software company Company Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Youtube AdBlock from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Youtube AdBlock in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Youtube AdBlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-07 11:52:40.137