You can find below details on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. You can read more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Youtube AdBlock is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.92 MB (2013152 bytes) on disk.
Youtube AdBlock is comprised of the following executables which take 2.31 MB (2424240
bytes) on disk:
- 6maHJwG.exe (104.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.92 MB)
- kUaa9S.exe (297.45 KB)
This page is about Youtube AdBlock version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Youtube AdBlock from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Youtube AdBlock:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Youtube AdBlock:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\6maHJwG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application marketed by the software company Company Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Youtube AdBlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Youtube AdBlock in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-05 19:35:42.610