Youtube AdBlock is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. More data about Company Inc. can be found here
. More details about the program Youtube AdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Youtube AdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and occupies 2.05 MB (2152198 bytes).
Youtube AdBlock is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.77 MB (2906384
bytes) on disk:
- 2spdhQf.exe (190.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.05 MB)
- lqvv5Zi.exe (546.09 KB)
The current page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Youtube AdBlock you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application released by the software company Company Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Youtube AdBlock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock application will be found automatically. After you click Youtube AdBlock in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-10 13:27:09.730