Youtube AdBlock is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. More information on Company Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about on Youtube AdBlock at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Youtube AdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and it has a size of 1.74 MB (1826043 bytes).
Youtube AdBlock installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.14 MB (2248519
bytes) on disk.
- JpRyw3V.exe (114.96 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.74 MB)
- eShawM15.exe (297.62 KB)
The current web page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is a program by Company Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Youtube AdBlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Youtube AdBlock in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-25 14:35:15.100