This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. Additional info about Company Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more details about Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. Youtube AdBlock is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Youtube AdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and occupies 1.92 MB (2012516 bytes).
Youtube AdBlock is comprised of the following executables which take 2.31 MB (2423604
bytes) on disk:
- mEAnqqi.exe (104.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.92 MB)
- pZ3dC8.exe (297.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Youtube AdBlock. You can find below info on other application versions of Youtube AdBlock:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Youtube AdBlock you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application released by Company Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it exists on your system the Youtube AdBlock app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-03 21:34:12.927