This web page is about Youtube AdBlock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. More information about Company Inc. can be found here
. More info about the app Youtube AdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Youtube AdBlock is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlockUn folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Youtube AdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlockUn\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.38 MB (2493440 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Youtube AdBlock. They take about 2.38 MB (2493440
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Youtube AdBlock version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is an application released by Company Inc.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Youtube AdBlock from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlockUn\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-04 15:07:19.220