This web page is about Youtube AdBlock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. You can find out more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Youtube AdBlock is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.44 MB (1509065 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
Youtube AdBlock is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.44 MB (1509065
bytes) on disk:
This data is about Youtube AdBlock version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is a program offered by the software company Company Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Youtube AdBlock from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock app will be found very quickly. When you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-28 06:04:21.253