Youtube AdBlock is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. You can read more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more info about Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. Usually the Youtube AdBlock application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlockUn directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlockUn\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 2.38 MB (2494464 bytes).
Youtube AdBlock installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.38 MB (2494464
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is a program marketed by Company Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Youtube AdBlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock program will be found automatically. When you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlockUn\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-05 05:40:36.960