Youtube AdBlock is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Company Inc.. Please follow http://youtubeadblock.net/
if you want to read more on Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. Youtube AdBlock is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Youtube AdBlock. The program's main executable file occupies 2.04 MB (2138393 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in Youtube AdBlock. They occupy 2.44 MB (2560745
bytes) on disk.
- Sf6xmRs.exe (110.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.04 MB)
- d1jmUOwR.exe (302.45 KB)
The current page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of Youtube AdBlock:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Youtube AdBlock we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application offered by Company Inc.. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Youtube AdBlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-07 09:31:30.767