This page is about Youtube AdBlock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. More information on Company Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more facts about Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. Youtube AdBlock is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the Youtube AdBlock's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.53 MB (1607129 bytes) on disk.
Youtube AdBlock installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.07 MB (2171441
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.53 MB)
- c0JxrMaC.exe (551.09 KB)
The current page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other Youtube AdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Youtube AdBlock from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application offered by Company Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Youtube AdBlock in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-22 09:52:38.383