This info is about Youtube AdBlock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Further information on Company Inc. can be found here
. More information about Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Youtube AdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Youtube AdBlock's main file takes about 1.97 MB (2067456 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Youtube AdBlock. They occupy about 1.97 MB (2067456
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Youtube AdBlock version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Youtube AdBlock you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Youtube AdBlock:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application by the software company Company Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Youtube AdBlock from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Youtube AdBlock in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youtube AdBlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-24 11:29:46.533