Youtube AdBlock is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Company Inc.. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more data about Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. Usually the Youtube AdBlock application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Youtube AdBlock. The application's main executable file occupies 1.67 MB (1755502 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of Youtube AdBlock. They take an average of 2.18 MB (2287958
bytes) on disk.
- 8ZEzCfP.exe (159.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.67 MB)
- klXNl8.exe (360.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Youtube AdBlock:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Youtube AdBlock from your computer.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is a program by the software company Company Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock app will be found automatically. After you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 11:21:23.943