Youtube AdBlock is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Company Inc.. You can see more info on Youtube AdBlock at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Usually the Youtube AdBlock program is found in the C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Youtube AdBlock's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the Youtube AdBlock's primary executable file and it takes around 1.21 MB (1265118 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Youtube AdBlock. They take about 1.66 MB (1744766
bytes) on disk.
- kWmPvGC.exe (143.45 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.21 MB)
- 6y4sWPnUjH.exe (324.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Youtube AdBlock. You can find below info on other releases of Youtube AdBlock:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Youtube AdBlock we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application released by Company Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Youtube AdBlock in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Youtube AdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 13:54:46.087