This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. More information on Company Inc. can be seen here
. More information about Youtube AdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Youtube AdBlock is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Youtube AdBlock. uninstall.exe is the Youtube AdBlock's main executable file and it occupies about 1.20 MB (1253380 bytes) on disk.
Youtube AdBlock contains of the executables below. They take 1.65 MB (1731492
bytes) on disk.
- Jz_9pZ5.exe (143.45 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.20 MB)
- DKeF3_S29o.exe (323.45 KB)
This data is about Youtube AdBlock version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Youtube AdBlock:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Youtube AdBlock from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Youtube AdBlock:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Youtube AdBlock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Youtube AdBlock
Youtube AdBlock is an application marketed by the software company Company Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Youtube AdBlock from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the Youtube AdBlock app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Youtube AdBlock in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Youtube AdBlock.
8. After removing Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Youtube AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Youtube AdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 13:10:33.333