This info is about Youtube AdBlock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Youtube AdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. More data about Company Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more information about Youtube AdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Youtube AdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.35 MB (1410960 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in Youtube AdBlock. They take 1.74 MB (1820522
bytes) on disk.
- t6tRb3R.exe (104.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.35 MB)
- GcHk43.exe (295.58 KB)
The current page applies to Youtube AdBlock version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Youtube AdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Youtube AdBlock is an application marketed by Company Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Youtube AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Youtube AdBlock from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Youtube AdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Youtube AdBlock". The Youtube AdBlock application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Youtube AdBlock in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Youtube AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Youtube AdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube AdBlock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Youtube AdBlock.
8. After uninstalling Youtube AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Youtube AdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Youtube AdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Youtube AdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Youtube AdBlock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-01 14:34:31.287