This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Primary Color for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. More info about Primary Color can be read here
. More info about the software Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Primary Color by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named PrimaryColorUninstall.exe and it has a size of 242.15 KB (247960 bytes).
Primary Color installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 765.65 KB (784024
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.15 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.10.162921
of Primary Color. You can find below a few links to other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application marketed by the software company Primary Color. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Primary Color from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color app will be found very quickly. After you select Primary Color in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-11 22:35:16.757