Primary Color is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. Additional info about Primary Color can be read here
. You can read more about on Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Usually the Primary Color program is found in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Primary Color is C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk.
Primary Color installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.60 MB (2724464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (243.16 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (631.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
This page is about Primary Color version 2015.10.23.160937
only. You can find here a few links to other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program released by Primary Color. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Primary Color with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color app will be found very quickly. After you select Primary Color in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-25 14:10:57.003