You can find below detailed information on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. You can read more on Primary Color or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Usually the Primary Color program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Primary Color is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.74 KB (108280 bytes).
The executables below are part of Primary Color. They take an average of 2.64 MB (2768456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.12 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (632.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Primary Color version 2015.05.04.215042
alone. Click on the links below for other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program offered by the software company Primary Color. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Primary Color from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Primary Color in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-07 03:55:15.280