Primary Color is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. More information about Primary Color can be read here
. Please follow http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
if you want to read more on Primary Color on Primary Color's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Primary Color is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Primary Color's primary file takes around 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) and its name is PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of Primary Color. They take about 2.30 MB (2411128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.16 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (457.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current page applies to Primary Color version 2015.05.25.222433
only. For more Primary Color versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application by the software company Primary Color. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Primary Color in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-31 18:42:16.157