You can find below detailed information on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. Take a look here
for more information on Primary Color. You can get more details about Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Usually the Primary Color application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Primary Color is C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk.
Primary Color contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.27 MB (2379904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.17 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (463.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current page applies to Primary Color version 2015.07.23.103021
alone. You can find below a few links to other Primary Color releases:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application marketed by the software company Primary Color. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Primary Color from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Primary Color in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 11:41:16.490