This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Additional info about Primary Color can be seen here
. More details about the software Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Usually the Primary Color program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Primary Color's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Primary Color's main executable file and it takes about 106.24 KB (108792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Primary Color. They take about 2.30 MB (2412168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.18 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (451.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current page applies to Primary Color version 2015.07.16.103057
only. Click on the links below for other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application by Primary Color. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Primary Color from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Primary Color in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-16 13:05:11.810