This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Primary Color for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. More information on Primary Color can be seen here
. Further information about Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Primary Color is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. utilPrimaryColor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 457.74 KB (468728 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Primary Color. They occupy about 1.64 MB (1721352
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.02 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (457.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This data is about Primary Color version 2015.05.02.145048
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program released by Primary Color. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Primary Color in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-08 19:57:42.250