This page contains thorough information on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. More information about Primary Color can be read here
. Please follow http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
if you want to read more on Primary Color on Primary Color's page. Primary Color is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Primary Color's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.74 KB (108280 bytes).
Primary Color is comprised of the following executables which take 2.66 MB (2784432
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (243.22 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (632.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
This info is about Primary Color version 2015.11.06.154919
alone. Click on the links below for other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program marketed by the software company Primary Color. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Primary Color from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color program will be found very quickly. When you click Primary Color in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-06 19:56:24.157