This page contains complete information on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Further information on Primary Color can be found here
. More details about Primary Color can be found at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Usually the Primary Color application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Primary Color is C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Primary Color's primary file takes about 636.24 KB (651512 bytes) and is named utilPrimaryColor.exe.
Primary Color contains of the executables below. They take 878.41 KB (899496
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.17 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (636.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Primary Color version 2015.08.02.130532
alone. For more Primary Color versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program released by the software company Primary Color. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Primary Color from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color app will be found very quickly. When you click Primary Color in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Primary Color in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-02 15:09:05.020