Primary Color is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. More info about Primary Color can be read here
. More information about Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Primary Color's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 105.41 KB (107944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Primary Color. They take an average of 2.69 MB (2825560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.94 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (649.41 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.41 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.91 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.41 KB)
- PrimaryColor.Plinx.exe (63.91 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse.exe (289.41 KB)
This web page is about Primary Color version 2016.02.04.081505
alone. For other Primary Color versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program released by Primary Color. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Primary Color from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color program will be found very quickly. After you click Primary Color in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 12:42:05.003