This info is about Primary Color for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. More information about Primary Color can be seen here
. Click on http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
to get more details about Primary Color on Primary Color's website. Primary Color is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Primary Color by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 242.16 KB (247976 bytes) on disk and is named PrimaryColorUninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Primary Color. They take 242.16 KB (247976
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.16 KB)
This page is about Primary Color version 2015.08.07.050340
alone. You can find here a few links to other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application offered by Primary Color. Some people try to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Primary Color from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color application will be found automatically. After you select Primary Color in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 16:42:53.760